Like most places in Orange County, Foothill Ranch suffers from a divorce rate well above the national average. Fortunately, if you’re suffering through a divorce you don’t have to look far to get help. Our offices are conveniently located for Foothill Ranch residents.
We also help people in Foothill Ranch with a variety of other family law issues. Suing for custody long after the divorce is ended? Trying to prove a paternity claim? Trying to protect a senior loved one from elder abuse? We can help.
We also want to take the opportunity to direct you to additional local resources where you might find help for your family challenges. Here are a few you might need to know about.
Foothill Ranch, CA Domestic Violence Help
Domestic violence is an ugly problem that doesn’t discriminate. You can find abusers at every level of the socioeconomic spectrum. Men, women, and children alike can all be vulnerable to physical, verbal, or sexual abuse.
While we can help you with legal protections, recovery takes more than a restraining order. Here are a few resources that can help.
- Here is a list of domestic violence support groups in Foothill Ranch.
- If you need immediate help or shelter, Laura’s House is a good place to start.
- Interval House might be another good stop—the organization maintains a network of crisis shelters and centers for victims of domestic violence throughout Orange County.
- Struggling to parent during this difficult time? Try one of these parenting support groups in Foothill Ranch.
- The South Orange Family Resource Center offers many programs designed to help parents.
If you are in the middle of a divorce and suspect your child is being abused take a look at our guide to the do’s and don’ts of child abuse and divorce. Combine these tips with our in-person help during your divorce case to create the most advantageous conditions for protecting your children.
Foothill Ranch, CA Senior Care Resources
Our firm helps defend Foothill Ranch seniors against elder abuse. As with domestic abuse, stopping elder abuse isn’t always a matter of simply putting in the right legal motions. Here are a few local resources which might help.
- Here is a local PI firm specializing in elder abuse cases. They also do background checks, which can be useful when selecting a caregiver for your senior.
- Senior resources from the City of Lake Forest, including the city’s Senior Scene Clubhouse.
- The Age Well Senior Services non-emergency medical transportation program can help your senior remain more independent and less vulnerable to abuse.
If you suspect a senior loved one is being abused, don’t wait. Reach out to us today to get them the help they need.
We’re here for you, Foothill Ranch.
Our offices are just fifteen minutes away from Foothill Ranch via Alton Parkway. Call to make an appointment, chat with us here on our website, or stop by today. We can help.