Our Lake Forest, CA family law office was designed for the convenience and comfort of our Orange County family law clients. And there are lots of them. Orange County has one of the highest divorce rates in the nation. At any given moment our divorce rate tends to hover around 70 to 75%.
We strive to offer the best divorce and family legal services in the county. From helping you prevent elder abuse to helping you protect yourself against domestic violence, we are Lake Forest’s go-to resource for all the issues which can impact a family.
Here are some other resources to help you manage all of your family challenges.
Lake Forest, CA Domestic Violence Help
If you’re trapped in an abusive relationship there are resources that can help. Help is also available if your spouse is abusing your child during your divorce, or has ever abused your child in the past. Some of these resources can also help you help your children manage the pain and confusion a divorce can bring.
Here are a few of them.
- Domestic violence support groups.
- Laura’s House, a domestic violence shelter.
- The South County Family Resource Center from Human Options, a multi-service domestic violence prevention program.
- FACT Orange County, a domestic violence personal empowerment program.
- An online parenting class for Lake Forest, CA residents.
- Additional local parenting classes throughout Orange County.
- A Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) program in Lake Forest.
- Local parenting support groups.
Our law firm can also help you protect yourself and your children if you are suffering from abuse.
Lake Forest, CA Senior Care Resources
Our law firm handles many elder abuse cases. The threat is real and doesn’t come from nursing homes alone. Often, the abuser is a family member who may be unsuitable for the tasks of daily caregiving.
Here are a few local resources that can help you protect the senior loved one in your life.
- Lake Forest PIs specializing in elder abuse investigations.
- UC Irvine’s Center of Excellence on Elder Abuse and Neglect provides medical assessments, forensic evaluations, and other tools to help protect our seniors.
- The City of Lake Forest, CA’s senior resources page isn’t an elder abuse resource, but it does offer resources for navigating your senior’s health insurance needs. This can, in turn, reduce stress on the family and reduce the chances that elder abuse incidents may occur.
All people deserve to live out their golden years without suffering. We’re here to help defend your senior’s rights.
We’re here for you, Lake Forest.
Regardless of your specific family law issue, the team at the Law Offices of John A. Bledsoe is here to help. Our office is conveniently located on Lake Center Drive, right next to the Holiday Inn. Stop by or call us today.